Wet Tech Surface Solutions anti-slip treatments will dramatically increase traction and improve safety on wet and dry tile or stone floors. The anti-slip resistance will surpass guidelines recommended by ADA/OSHA for floor safety in homes and commercial spaces.
- Falls are the leading cause of unintentional injury for children.
- Falls are the number one reason for pediatric visits to the emergency room.
- One-third of emergency room visits for children ages 14 and under could have been prevented by the use of safety treatments.
- Falls are the leading cause of death among people 65 and older.
- In the US one in every three individuals over 65 falls each year.
- In 2001 more than 11,000 people ages 65 and older died from fall-related injuries.